A program designed to put you in total control of your money and your financial future.
I opened a coaching practice when I saw an the need to demonstrate how simple it is to master the money game and how amazing life is with the right attitude and perspective.
The program is currently in closed beta. You can schedule an assessment call to find out if we are a good fit for each other.
What is RF Coaching?
RF Coaching is a program designed to put you in control of your money and your financial future. I started RF (Righteous Finance) as a blog during early early retirement when I realized that what I had been taught about money and financial independence was wrong. I then opened a coaching practice when (1) I learned that financial coaching was a thing and (2) I saw an opportunity to demonstrate how simple it is to master the money game and how amazing life can be with the right attitude and perspective.
What will you gain from RF Coaching?
I’ll break this into two categories: Subjective and Objective.
- On the subjective side: Your why; A better relationship with money; Self knowledge; Deletion of fear when it comes to personal financial; A sense of financial peace.
- On the objective side: Good money habits; A personalized plan with all the tools you need to reach your goals; Accountability; Knowledge of what to do next.
Of course, you’ll also see massive results over the course of the program.
Am I a good fit?
I’m not sure until we do an assessment call, but typically, you are not a good fit if…
- You will achieve your current financial goals if you simply continue living your life.
- You meet the net worth requirements to hire a money manager or financial advisor.
- You are not making any money at the moment.
- You are satisfied with your financial life.
- Your debt-free date is less than 24 months out.
- You have already gone through a financial coaching program.
- Losing 30+% of your net worth does not phase you one bit. (Whoa, this just happened!)
- If you lost your job tomorrow due to no fault of your own, YOU would be telling your manager to cheer up.
Of course, there are exceptions to the above that I’m happy to discuss with you. But I’ll only work with you if I can see that you’ll get massive benefit from the program because you’re committed to improving your financial life.
What do I do if I’m not a good fit but still want to learn?
If it’s not for you, I will help point you in the right direction. I have so many amazing connections in the financial industry – and in other industries, a lot of fantastic and incredibly talented people ready and happy to serve you if I cannot.
Why do I need a financial coach?
You don’t. You can learn everything you need on your own. That’s what I did. It took me six years of trial and error, many big and little mistakes, joining the financial industry, quite a bit of losses, and probably even more in opportunity costs to learn what I know now (I should really write a book…) and I’m still learning.
You, on the other hand, have a special opportunity to receive six year’s worth of distilled wisdom in six months – a time savings of over 91%!
What’s the difference between RF Coaching and [this thing]?
There are a lot of programs, books, courses, workshops, conventions, etc that promise financial transformation if you follow the steps. This is no different. What I’ve realized from going through several programs, books, courses, workshops, conventions, etc is that the success rate has very to do with the program, but everything to do with you and your why.
Many programs get you to “BUY NOW!” through emotional triggers. Once you buy, they got your money. Sure, there are 500-day money-back guarantees, but who actually does that? Often, they don’t require you to have a why, or view it as a quick checklist item to get out of the way.
Not here. We literally will not move forward unless it’s there. You can be a perfect fit on paper, but if your why is not front and center, you won’t benefit from moving forward. This Medium article gives a wonderful explanation.
How do I sign up?
Schedule an assessment call so we can chat.